The 7 deadly sins of healthcare recruiting
Healthcare is a rapidly expanding industry, with 76 percent of healthcare recruiters saying their organization increased their hiring last year, and even more new recruits expected to be added in 2017. Every organization is looking for the best people, but the healthcare market is extremely competitive – and very different now than it was 10 years ago.
Savvy recruiters know that jobseekers have changed: Generation Y workers are looking for more from employers than paychecks and benefits. How people find jobs has also changed, with organizations using social media, mobile technology and other new tools to reach potential candidates.
So how can recruiters attract and retain the best candidates for their organization?
Jobvite, a leader in recruiting software and Halogen partner, has put together an eBook detailing the seven deadly sins of healthcare recruiting and how to correct them. In this eBook, you’ll discover how to:
- engage potential candidates
- compete for talent with big name healthcare facilities
- streamline the hiring process through a more collaborative HR team
- find new sources for candidates, and track how they perform
- set and track recruiting metrics so you know what helps you succeed