The new and better way to do performance management
Unhappy with your current annual performance management program, but overwhelmed by the idea of trying to create a more effective, streamlined process? We can help.
Updating your employee performance management process can be a challenge, but it’s essential to shift your organization from an old cycle and mindset to a new paradigm that supports HR, managers and employees, and makes the process more strategic and meaningful.
Our Performance Management 101 workbook is a practical guide to help you improve your performance management process. We’ve compiled templates and best-practice resources including:
- Competencies: A template to help define key competencies
- Process: A process flow template for creating an ongoing performance management cycle
- Feedback: templates and discussion guides to help managers improve feedback and coach skills
- 360 reviews: 360-degree feedback template to help support ratings with panoramic feedback
- Goals: A goal-setting template to help your managers set and track SMART goals
- Development: A template that ensures employees know how they can improve
Together, these templates and discussion guides create a strong foundation to improve your process and transform your painful annual review cycle into a program that engages employees, improves performance, aligns individual and organization goals, and yields better results for your business.