An eBook that reveals how your organization can transform performance management
Results from Brandon Hall Group’s 20151 research survey, uncover something quite revealing about how companies view their performance management programs:
70% of organizations believe their
programs are average or below average.
So, why the lack of confidence in existing programs? For starters, the traditional once-a-year approach to performance management:
- Is viewed as a negative experience by employees and managers
- Isn’t able to flex with changing business goals
- Doesn’t provide insight into progress and gaps
By gathering information on performance once or twice annually, performance management becomes punitive rather than productive in the eyes of employees. Furthermore, traditional performance management is not tied to business outcomes or overall organizational success. Finally, many companies use outdated technology that fails to align performance with overall company objectives.
Considering all these negatives, is it time to say “good-bye” to the annual performance review?
Yes, no, maybe? It’s a good question. Get the answers in this eBook.
In the book, discover how to reinvent your old annual review process into something that’s more strategic and responsive, and aligns and engages your entire organization.
More specifically, you’ll:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the current problems with a traditional performance appraisal process.
- Learn about the 5 best practices to transform the annual employee performance review.
- Find out how to implement these 5 practices using the Halogen TalentSpace™ suite.
For additional resources on competency management, visit our Center of Excellence for performance management processes.1 The value of ongoing performance management, Brandon Hall Group, March 2015