Follow the money to achieve performance
A total rewards strategy that reinforces performance and recognizes employee effort and contribution helps to ensure motivated and committed talent. As companies pay attention to how they are spending their limited compensation dollars, recognizing and rewarding performance can be challenging. But even now, statistics suggest that 75 percent of companies in the U.S. connect part of a person's pay to measures of performance. Is their link between compensation, work quality and the realization of specific goals clear? How will pay for performance directly support business goals related to profitability, growth and customer loyalty? How do you correct a pay for performance program that has gone bad? This webcast explores these questions, effective pay for performance practices, and more with an industry thought leader and a corporate practitioner.
Don't miss these webcast take-aways:
- Manage pay as a vehicle to create a performance culture
- Reward performance even when the merit budget is reduced
- Handle salary increments and incentives for individual, group, and/or company performance
- Link pay to what really motivates people
- Communicate goal and reward transparency to engage commitment