Driving the future of performance management with Halogen Software
There are many reasons why performance management programs fall short. Managers and employees often see the traditional performance management process as a negative, time-consuming, backwards-looking ordeal. If performance appraisals aren’t perceived as being part of a valuable, ongoing process that focuses on coaching employees and aligning individual and organizational goals, they are doomed to fail.
There's a better way to drive performance.
Halogen's most-recommended performance management solution includes everything you need to establish a culture of ongoing feedback, coaching and development. Our software, services and content help you align, engage and inspire your people to achieve the results that matter to your business – and your people.
Learn how Halogen TalentSpace makes it easy to:
- Adapt to modern performance management practices that drive real-time performance outcomes
- Keep your employees and business on track with great goal management
- Give managers and employees a better way to align, engage and focus on coaching and feedback
- Link employee development plans directly to competency or skill gaps, or to career aspirations
- Easily identify your high and low performers and see how your organization is progressing at every level
About Evelyn Watts:
Evelyn is a creative, energetic, results-focused marketing professional with over 15 years’ experience in the software industry. She joined Halogen in 2014 as the product and solutions marketing manager responsible for TalentSpace suite, Performance, 1:1 Exchange, 360 Multirater, HRIS Connect, Job Description Builder, Talent Acquisition and the professional services portfolio.
With her diverse background in software development, product training, sales, field marketing, content creation, product and solutions marketing, and her secret desire to drive her motorcycle across Canada, Evelyn clearly loves new challenges.
About Janice McNulty
Janice McNulty leads Halogen’s Continuous Advancement practice which comprises Talent Management Consultants who help clients continually improve their Talent Management practices using Halogen Software. Her experience in Information Technology and Customer Service spans 15 years.