Leading Talent Management provider Halogen Software, Inc., will showcase customer successes at next week's SHRM Annual Conference and Exposition in Las Vegas.
Ottawa, ON - June 23, 2011 – Leading Talent Management providerHalogen Software, Inc., will showcase customer successes at next week's SHRM Annual Conference and Exposition in Las Vegas. Conference attendees, media and analysts are invited to attend 10 presentations delivered by Halogen Software customers who will share how their organizations are using talent management solutions to drive business results.
Delivered by HR leaders from healthcare, manufacturing, professional services, financial services, and hospitality industries, the following customer presentations will be held in Halogen Software's in-booth theatre at booth #1855 during the SHRM Conference Expo:
Sunday, June 26th
- 5:00 p.m.: Talent Management Adds Up at Clark Nuber
Monday, June 27th
- 10:00 a.m.: Talent Management that Drives Leadership at Basic American Foods
- 10:30 a.m.: A Healthy Approach to Managing Talent at Black River Memorial Hospital
- 12:00 p.m.: The Science of Talent Management at American Geophysical Union
- 12:30 p.m.: Driving Talent Management for Results at BMW Financial Services
- 1:30 p.m.: Ensuring Talent Success at Hannover Life Reassurance
Tuesday, June 28th
- 10:30 a.m.: The ROI of Talent Management at Cabell Huntington Hospital
- 12:00 p.m.: Talent Management that Supports a Culture of Innovation at Toshiba (TAEC)
- 12:30 p.m.: Redefining Corporate Culture with Strategic Talent Management at The San Diego Zoo
- 1:00 p.m.: Talent Management that Drives Leadership at Basic American Foods
Two Halogen Software Customers Lead Educational Sessions at SHRM
Halogen Software is also pleased to announce that two of the company's customers – Basic American Foods and The San Diego Zoo - will be leading educational sessions as part of the SHRM conference professional development tracks:
June 29th at 10 a.m.:
- MEGA SESSION: Developing World Famous Leaders - the World Famous San Diego Zoo Way!
Tim Mulligan, Chief Human Resources Officer, The San Diego Zoo
June 29th at 11:30 a.m.:
- Developing Energized Leadership with Effective Talent Management
Melanie Rydalch, SPHR, Regional Human Resources Manager,Basic American Foods
About Halogen Software
Halogen Software is recognized as a market leader by industry analysts and is strongly endorsed by the thousands of HR professionals who use their Talent Management solutions. The company offers a complete suite of web-based products that automate, simplify and integrate performance appraisals, 360 degree feedback, compensation management, succession planning, job descriptions and learning management and recruitment. Halogen's offering makes HR best-practices accessible to companies of all sizes and its healthcare, education, manufacturing, public sector, hospitality, financial services and professional services specific suites meet the unique needs of these industries. Halogen is consistently recognized by the industry and its customers for its exceptional implementation and support services, and has won multiple awards for its corporate leadership and product innovation, including HR Technology Product of the Year. For more information, visithttp://www.halogensoftware.com. Subscribe to Halogen Software's Employee Performance and Talent Management bloghttp://www.halogensoftware.com/blog/ or follow Halogen on Twitterhttp://twitter.com/#!/HalogenSoftware.
PR Consultant – Halogen Software