First quarter performance highlighted by record annual recurring revenue, international expansion and significant customer wins for talent management leader
Halogen Software, a leading provider of talent management software, closed its first quarter of 2012 with outstanding business results, including 36% growth in annual recurring revenue (ARR) over this same period in 2011. The quarter was also marked by significant customer wins, strong customer retention and satisfaction, new partnerships, and the company’s announced expansion into Australia to meet growing demand for its solutions.
New customers added during the quarter include: Toshiba America Medical Systems, Inc., Aceto Corporation, Englewood Schools, Evolve Federal Credit Union, City of Shoreline, WA, Bluewater Technologies, Cadillac Jack, Stewart & Stevenson LLC, Richland County Public Library, Audobon Engineering Operations, QuadraMed Corporation, Telnet Nigeria Limited, Seneca Gaming Corporation, Damascus Bakery, Spa Esprit, Aspen Group Limited, CWB Group Inc. and The German Marshall Fund of the United States.
“We selected Halogen as a partner to support us in assessing and driving higher employee and organizational performance,” said Charles Alaimo, Vice President, Human Resources, Aceto Corporation. “With Halogen everyone has visibility into the performance review process - we see that as incredibly important in terms of fostering accountability, higher engagement and performance in general. We also like how customer focused Halogen is. Their support team is responsive and helpful – just excellent.”
Highlights from the quarter include:
- As part of its continued global expansion, Halogen announced the opening of a new office in Sydney, Australia to better support the needs of the Asia Pacific market.
- OHL, a leading third party logistics provider (3PL), made the switch to Halogen’s award-winning talent management solution. OHL now relies on Halogen to help drive talent management strategy for more than 7000 employees across 130 locations worldwide.
- Herzing University selected Halogen Software’s award winning talent management solutions to help align its employee competencies, goal management and development planning processes in support of the university’s student-focused culture.
- The AAA (Association for Accounting Administration) partnered with Halogen to support accounting firms in building their world-class workforce. This partnership provides the association’s more than 900 members access to best practice HR resources and special purchase terms for Halogen’s award winning Talent Management Suite for Professional Services.
- Halogen partnered with social software provider Qontext to link workforce collaboration directly to talent management processes. Through this partnership, Halogen and Qontext customers can improve internal communication and collaboration related to talent management processes and workforce decision-making.
- Halogen makes it simpler to connect talent strategies to business initiatives with new product enhancements. Two of the many product enhancements featured in Version 11.1 of the Halogen Talent Management Suite™ include: the ability to easily import goal targets from external systems, and the ability to import past development plans into a performance management process for ongoing tracking.
About Halogen Software
Endorsed by thousands of HR professionals worldwide, Halogen Software is not only revolutionizing the way businesses manage their talent but is also raising the bar on what to expect from a talent management vendor. The company offers the first and only cloud-based talent management system that’s been purpose-built from the ground up to reinforce and drive higher employee performance across all talent areas, including recruiting, performance management, learning and development, succession planning and compensation. Halogen is recognized as a market leader by all major business analysts, and even more importantly, has garnered the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry. In addition to being named as an employer of choice over multiple years, the company has also won numerous corporate leadership and product innovation awards, including HR Product of the Year. Halogen’s powerful yet simple-to-use solutions, which also include industry-vertical editions, are ideal for any company that wants to build a world-class workforce that is aligned, inspired and focused on delivering exceptional results. For more information, visit http://www.halogensoftware.com. Subscribe to Halogen Software's Employee Performance and Talent Management blog: http://www.halogensoftware.com/blog/ or follow Halogen Software on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/HalogenSoftware.
PR Consultant- Halogen Software