Finally, a learning management system that closely links employee training with your organisation's bottom line success!
Winner of the Top
Award for 2009
In a class by itself, Halogen's online learning management system - Halogen eLearning Manager™ - melds breakthrough thinking in employee performance management with proven best-practices in learning, giving you the power to deliver training and development programmes that truly impact your organisation's bottom line. It is a simple to use, best practices learning management system that lets you see a return on your training investments quickly and easily. And like all our products, it is backed by our Certain to Succeed Money Back Guarantee.
By integrating learning and performance management, companies can improve business performance, achieve corporate alignment, build employee engagement and realise the value of their training and development initiatives.
Go beyond learning administration with the latest learning management best practices
Based on the latest research in learning management, Halogen eLearning Manager™ is a revolutionary, enterprise-class solution that meets the needs of all organisations, regardless of size. Unlike other learning management systems that simply automate your learning department's administrative tasks, Halogen eLearning Manager™ is fully integrated with Halogen eAppraisal™ so you can:
- Easily identify individual and organisational skill development needs in order to provide the right employee training and development activities to improve business performance.
- Ensure individual and group training programmes are aligned with development plans, performance gaps, succession needs and, most importantly, corporate goals.
- Make your full training catalogue easily accessible to managers and employees, when and where they need it.
- Map learning activities to the specific competencies they help to build, making it easier for managers and employees to select appropriate development opportunities.
- Ensure employees stay on top of enrolled courses through automated email remainders and track performance improvements in real time.
- Schedule and track all types of internal and external learning activity requests with Microsoft® Outlook® integration.
- Empower employees to manage their own skills, performance and development plans, all from one place, building employee engagement.
Available fully integrated with our suite
For more information, visit our global site.