Today's competitive manufacturing environment demands ever increasing productivity, quality, and efficiency. Your people differentiate your organization and form your greatest competitive asset, particularly during the current skills shortage in manufacturing. You need a high-performing workforce that is skilled, engaged and accountable. You also need cost effective ways to demonstrate compliance with regulations and standards that relate to employee performance and development like OSHA and ISO, and to support initiatives like Lean and Six Sigma.
The industry leading Halogen Talent Management Suite™ for manufacturers can help.
The Halogen Talent Management Suite was organically built, from the ground up, to drive employee performance. Every module and function is fully and seamlessly integrated, giving your users a brilliant experience. And that means everyone has fingertip access to all the information they need, whenever they need it. Start by improving the way you manage employee performance, then gradually adopt best-practices for all your talent management programs.
Delivering better talent management
- Performance management
- Create paperless performance appraisals for all employees, even those with limited or no computer access.
- 360 degree feedback
- Get a broader perspective on employee performance with 360 degree feedback — especially important for shift workers and management.
- Learning management
- Manage ISO, Lean, and OSHA employee performance and training requirements, and track certifications and licenses, including their expirations.
- Succession planning
- Develop deep bench strength in key areas, as well as leadership, and ensure your organization's future with talent pool-based succession planning.
- Compensation management
- Easily manage compensation for salaried and hourly employees — including merit increases, bonuses, lump sum payments, and stock options — linking pay to performance.
- Job descriptions
- Ensure every employee knows what's expected of them in their role with easy to access, consistent, and up-to-date job descriptions.
- Talent acquisition
- Shorten your recruitment and hiring processes and identify the best sources for high performing employees and scarce skills.
Increasing quality yields
Get full control of your organization's talent management practices so you can develop and retain experienced staff, address skills shortages, and effectively manage ISO HR requirements. Drive accountability and consistency, while reducing your administrative burden. Plus get fingertip access to the key performance data you need to support executive discussions and decision-making.
- Market leader with thousands of customers — used by hundreds of manufacturing firms
- Fully integrated, cloud-based talent management suite that’s organically grown and performance-driven
- Rated #1 in customer satisfaction
- Simple to implement
- Secure and reliable
- Helpful customer community
- Delivers Big Picture Talent Management™
- Best of all — absolutely risk free