Award-winning Halogen eSuccession™ succeeds where other succession planning software fails. By focusing on best-practice talent pool-based succession planning, it ensures that every sector of the organization has a large pool of employees ready to step into new roles.
What's more, it's practical, affordable, and easy to implement and use.
Halogen eSuccession integrates seamlessly with Halogen eAppraisal to capture critical information needed for succession planning by asking questions like:
- Is this person at risk of leaving?
- Is this a high potential employee?
- Should this person be part of talent pool?
Halogen's unique, phased approach to succession planning:
- 1. Understand your workforce potential
- Start by identifying your high-potential employees and those at risk of leaving.
- 2. Develop internal talent pools
- Assign high-potential employees to talent pools and develop bench-strength in all key areas.
- 3. Recruit successors from within
- Quickly and easily identify employees ready for succession or promotion.
Why talent pool-based succession planning software?
Past efforts at succession planning have failed because they are based on the Org Chart replacement model that only focuses on management and leadership skill development, and identifies too few successors for a few key positions, using a template like approach.
Not only that, existing tools are typically overwhelming and difficult to implement, time-consuming to administer, quickly out-of-date, require a duplication of efforts to get the information needed, and fail to deliver an appreciable ROI.
- Identify the skills and competencies required to support your 3-5 year strategic plans and cultivate these in your high-potential employees with career and development planning.
- Establish and develop a large number of promotable employees for all key areas in your organization, not just for leadership and executive positions.
- Increase employee engagement and retain key talent — employees who are part of a talent pool are more likely to stay with their organization.
Be ready at any point to fill key roles throughout the organization.
Best practice talent pool-based succession planning benefits
HR professionals: can capture succession information during the performance appraisal process. This saves everyone time, eliminates redundant steps, and accelerates the first phase of a succession plan to retain key talent.
C-level executives: generate larger pools of promotable employees for all areas (not just leadership!), understand the skills and competencies required to support your 3 to 5 year strategic plan, and align your succession planning efforts more closely with the corporate vision.
The decision to choose Halogen is easy!
- Recognized market leader
- Rated #1 in customer satisfaction
- Simple to implement
- Secure and reliable
- Helpful customer community
- Delivers Big Picture Talent Management™
- Best of all — absolutely risk free
Halogen eSuccesion is an optional, seamlessly integrated module in our organically-built, performance-driven talent management suite — a suite that is designed to uniquely connect performance to all functional areas: recruiting, learning and development, compensation and succession planning.
Now, instead of looking at silos and operational views of talent management, HR managers and C-level executives get one big picture that enables them to make decisions with greater confidence. They can think more strategically and build a brilliant, high-performance workforce that is 100% aligned with the organization’s strategic goals and values.