Halogen eRecruitment™ talent acquisition software makes it easy to manage your applicant tracking and talent acquisition activities and align them with the organization’s strategic goals and talent management processes, so you can ensure everyone is aligned, engaged and accountable.
It's designed from the ground up to strategically leverage the integration points of a complete talent management suite that includes: performance, learning, succession, compensation, job descriptions, and more.
Best-in-class recruiting management features:
- Configurable workflow and forms
- Set up your automated recruiting process exactly the way you want to — HR's in control.
- Career sites / job boards
- Easily post requisitions to your career site and external job boards — keeping your branding.
- Applicant tracking
- See the status of each applicant at-a-glance, at every stage in your process, and assign tasks as needed.
- Pre-screening and searching
- Avoid reviewing unqualified applicants and easily search internal and external candidates for specific criteria.
Best-practice talent acquisition benefits
Recruiters: can easily make all information about a candidate available to everyone involved in the hiring process, while ensuring none of the information is lost when a candidate is hired.
C-level executives: can ensure recruiting activities are aligned with the organization’s strategic goals and talent processes.
Managers: feel engaged and connected to the hiring process.
The decision to choose Halogen is easy!
- Recognized market leader
- Rated #1 in customer satisfaction
- Simple to implement
- Secure and reliable
- Helpful customer community
- Delivers Big Picture Talent Management™
- Best of all — absolutely risk free
Halogen eRecruitment is an optional, seamlessly integrated module in our organically-built, performance-driven Talent Management Suite — a suite that is designed to uniquely connect performance to all functional areas: recruiting, learning and development, compensation and succession planning.
Now, instead of looking at silos and operational views of talent management, HR managers and C-level executives get one big picture that enables them to make decisions with greater confidence. They can think more strategically and build a brilliant, high-performance workforce that is 100% aligned with the organization’s strategic goals and values.