As a professional services firm, you need affordable talent management programs that help you attract and retain top talent, and maximize everyone's billable hours. Manual paper-based processes just don’t encourage the regular, ongoing discussions and actions that support employee performance and development; and they don’t give HR, managing directors and partners the employee performance data they need to make effective workforce decisions. Paper-based talent management processes also consume significant hours that managers and partners could otherwise be devoting to billable work.
The market leading Halogen Talent Management Suite™ offers you a better way…
The Halogen Talent Management Suite was organically built, from the ground up, to drive employee performance. Every module and function is fully and seamlessly integrated, giving your users a brilliant experience. And that means everyone has fingertip access to all the information they need, whenever they need it. Start by improving the way you manage employee performance, then gradually adopt best-practices for all your talent management programs.
Talent management best practices that deliver a quick ROI
- Performance management
- Give employees the broad and balanced feedback they need with richly-detailed employee performance, engagement and project reviews, all with less time and effort.
- 360 degree feedback
- Engage your partners with 360-degree multirater feedback, improve performance, and develop your firm’s future leaders.
- Learning management
- Get real insight into development needs so you can better target investments, stay on top of certification/accreditation requirements, and measure the impact of training on performance.
- Succession planning
- Build organizational bench strength in all key areas, groom top performers for partnership and senior management roles, and retain your top talent with talent pool-based succession planning.
- Compensation management
- Use pay-for-performance compensation programs to effectively encourage and reward high performers and engage your top talent.
- Job descriptions
- Centrally manage all your job descriptions and keep them up-to-date.
- Talent acquisition
- Effectively recruit and onboard the critical talent your firm needs, with fully-integrated talent acquisition.
Adding up the benefits
High turnover, poor professional skills, a lack of customer focus, and negative attitudes can jeopardize your valued client relationships. With effective talent management you can: engage employees in their work; give them the feedback, direction and development they need to excel; effectively reward their contributions; support their career development; and drive top performance.
Progressive accounting, engineering and law firms like Clark Nuber PS, SNC-Lavalin O&M and PKF Texas and are all reaping these benefits, and finding they're better able to attract and retain top talent.
- Recognized market leader
- Fully integrated, cloud-based talent management suite that’s organically grown and performance-driven
- Rated #1 in customer satisfaction
- Simple to implement
- Secure and reliable
- Helpful customer community
- Delivers Big Picture Talent Management™
- Best of all — absolutely risk free