When it comes to designing forms, Halogen eAppraisal™ Healthcare gives you the most flexibility on the market today. From simple employee evaluation forms to complex clinical competency or orientation checklists, our point-and-click interface gives you the power to create all the forms you need yourself, without the need for vendor or IT assistance.
Here's a sample of some of the types of forms you can create, showing the variety of layouts and details that are possible. Each one is loaded with some of the nursing competencies that are built in to our product.
Healthcare Employee Evaluation Forms
Registered Nurse - Performance Appraisal
Licensed Practical Nurse 2 - Performance Evaluation
Registered Nurse - Performance Evaluation
Registered Nurse - Cath Lab Employee Evaluation
Registered Nurse Annual Performance Review
Registered Nurse - Employee Assessment
Manage Your Forms Yourself - Easily
Halogen eAppraisal Healthcare puts HR in control with powerful features that let you easily manage and update your forms - without vendor or IT support:
- Mass changes - change a form template and apply the change to multiple forms in one step.
- Create and maintain an unlimited number of form templates in a library.
- Manage situations where a job performance standard has many different descriptions depending on the position (e.g., Supervision).
- Support the requirement to use multiple rating scales on the same form: for example, on the same form you can have a 5 point rating scale for generic competencies and a 3 point scale for specific nursing competencies.
- Access a library of over 250 position specific performance appraisal forms that you can use as is or easily modify or extend as needed to speed up form creation.
Get the Nursing Competencies You Need
To make it easier for you to evaluate nursing competencies, Halogen eAppraisal™ Healthcare comes with a comprehensive and detailed library of medical competencies. It gives you all the nursing competencies you need to quickly and consistently identify and evaluate required skills. Here's a sample of some of the nursing competencies you'll find:
12 Lead ECG
- Assures proper documentation of order & entered into Order Entry.
- Correctly attaches leads.
- Demonstrates proper skin preparation.
- Demonstrates the ability to obtain quality ECGs and troubleshoot those of poor quality.
- Is familiar with the equipment.
Registered Nurse - Children & Teen Health
- Adheres to and supports Hospital policies and procedures, and established guidelines. Functions within the State Nurse Practice Act and Code of Ethics for Nurses. Knows and understands policies and procedures most often used.
- Adheres to infection control and safety policies. Understands Board of Health and CDC requirements as they pertain to the clinic setting.
- Adheres to infection control and safety policies. Understands OSHA requirements and Standard Precautions.
- Appropriately co-manages clients with selected health complications following collaborative physician treatment guidelines or plan of care.
Registered Nurse - ER
- Accurately administers medications to and performs treatments on assigned patients.
- Assesses the patient's condition and nursing needs, sets goals, and prescribes appropriate nursing actions to meet those goals and the physical, psychological, social, and rehabilitative needs of the patient, including discharge planning.
- Assesses, intervenes, and reassesses the patient's self-report/symptoms of pain promptly. Utilizes an appropriate tool for assessment and reassessment (0-10 numerical scale, FACES, or the FLACC.)
- Assists physicians with special tests and procedures, such as thoracentesis, lumbar tap, etc. (Those specific to patient population).
RN - Sickle Cell, Collection of Capillary Sample
- Apply Band-Aid to patient's finger.
- Assemble test equipment.
- Cleanse finger with alcohol wipe.
- Collect sample in purple topped capillary tube. Remove inner tube and secure lid on outer tube. Mix sample thoroughly.
- Document in log book, patient record, and fill out state form.