Financial services organizations today face the challenges of meeting increasing regulatory and compliance requirements, and finding ways to attract and retain top talent. To develop and maintain a high-performing workforce, companies need to make talent management a year-round practice, not a once a year event. But doing this manually, using paper-based processes is inefficient, ineffective and costly.
The market leading Halogen Talent Management Suite™ can help you increase the return from your greatest investment — your employees.
The Halogen Talent Management Suite was organically built, from the ground up, to drive employee performance. Every module and function is fully and seamlessly integrated, giving your users a brilliant experience. Now everyone can get fingertip access to all the information they need, whenever they need it. Start by improving the way you manage employee performance, then gradually adopt best practices for all your talent management programs.
Turn employees into strategic assets with talent management best practices
- Performance management
- Align goals and effectively track progress so everyone is contributing to your organization's success, and give employees the ongoing feedback and development they need to succeed.
- 360 degree feedback
- Support employee performance and leadership development with rich 360-degree multirater feedback.
- Learning management
- Know where to target training to close competency gaps and address certification requirements, then measure the results.
- Succession planning
- Identify high potential employees and groom them for advancement with practical, talent pool-based succession planning.
- Compensation management
- Effectively reward and motivate your staff with pay for performance compensation management.
- Job descriptions
- Keep everyone informed of their job responsibilities with up-to-date, accessible job descriptions.
- Talent acquisition
- Integrate your talent acquisition activities with your talent management strategy.
From small independent banks, to insurance companies like the Erie Indemnity Company, to The World Bank, financial services companies of all sizes are reaping the benefits of today's talent management best-practices.
Ideal for credit unions, brokerage and trading firms, insurance companies, commercial banks, lending institutions, mutual fund and portfolio management companies and more.
- Recognized market leader
- Fully integrated, cloud-based talent management suite that’s organically grown and performance-driven
- Rated #1 in customer satisfaction
- Simple to implement
- Secure and reliable
- Helpful customer community
- Delivers Big Picture Talent Management™
- Best of all — absolutely risk free